Collected by Leslie
CALLE 2A OESTE Maralta, Panama City, Panama
It's always fun to bring home something special when traveling. For me, shopping locally is a must. When I discovered Papiro y Yo, I did the happy dance as it's filled with locally handmade items that use natural, organic and recycled materials!...
Calle 8 Este con, Av. B, Panamá, Panama
Located in Casco Viejo, Tantalo Hotel is a great home base for exploring Panama City. Rooms here are entirely unique, each one featuring work by a different local artist as well as colorful, modern décor and spacious rain showers. When...
Calle 54 Este, Panamá, Panama
The friendly, welcoming, upscale boutique hotel is walking distance from the luxury shops at Multicentro, Panama City's luxury mall. Perfect for around the holidays and no need to peak under the 15 foot tree in lobby for gifts since it's so close...
Avenida A., Calle 6a Oeste, Panamá, Panama
I'm obsessed with this little gem. Part store, part gallery, part café, Diablo Rosso likely has anything you're looking for. The store is stocked with locally made clothing, books, music, and accessories suitable for any young creative, and just...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises