Collected by Leslie
CALLE 2A OESTE Maralta, Panama City, Panama
It's always fun to bring home something special when traveling. For me, shopping locally is a must. When I discovered Papiro y Yo, I did the happy dance as it's filled with locally handmade items that use natural, organic and recycled materials!...
Calle 8 Este con, Av. B, Panamá, Panama
Located in Casco Viejo, Tantalo Hotel is a great home base for exploring Panama City. Rooms here are entirely unique, each one featuring work by a different local artist as well as colorful, modern décor and spacious rain showers. When...
Calle 54 Este, Panamá, Panama
The friendly, welcoming, upscale boutique hotel is walking distance from the luxury shops at Multicentro, Panama City's luxury mall. Perfect for around the holidays and no need to peak under the 15 foot tree in lobby for gifts since it's so close...
Avenida A., Calle 6a Oeste, Panamá, Panama
I'm obsessed with this little gem. Part store, part gallery, part café, Diablo Rosso likely has anything you're looking for. The store is stocked with locally made clothing, books, music, and accessories suitable for any young creative, and just...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local