Collected by Leslie
CALLE 2A OESTE Maralta, Panama City, Panama
It's always fun to bring home something special when traveling. For me, shopping locally is a must. When I discovered Papiro y Yo, I did the happy dance as it's filled with locally handmade items that use natural, organic and recycled materials!...
Calle 8 Este con Avenida B, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama
Located in Casco Viejo, Tantalo Hotel is a great home base for exploring Panama City. Rooms here are entirely unique, each one featuring work by a different local artist as well as colorful, modern décor and spacious rain showers. When...
Calle 54 Este, Panamá, Panama
The friendly, welcoming, upscale boutique hotel is walking distance from the luxury shops at Multicentro, Panama City's luxury mall. Perfect for around the holidays and no need to peak under the 15 foot tree in lobby for gifts since it's so close...
Avenida A., Calle 6a Oeste, Panamá, Panama
I'm obsessed with this little gem. Part store, part gallery, part café, Diablo Rosso likely has anything you're looking for. The store is stocked with locally made clothing, books, music, and accessories suitable for any young creative, and just...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer