Pamukkale & Around
Collected by Valentina Beltran
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
We slipped off our shoes and walked down the white travertine cliff steppes at Pamukkale, wading through hot spring pools. These pools have been frequented by tourists and travelers since the Romans built baths here. The walk isn't slippery but...
Geyre Mahallesi, 09385 Karacasu/Aydın, Turkey
I never get tired of ruins and in an ancient Greco-Roman City like Aphrodisias, it’s pretty hard not to get absorbed into the lost world that once worshipped the mythical Goddess of Love – Aphrodite. Located about 150 kilometres east (inland) of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos