Pamukkale & Around
Collected by Valentina Beltran
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
We slipped off our shoes and walked down the white travertine cliff steppes at Pamukkale, wading through hot spring pools. These pools have been frequented by tourists and travelers since the Romans built baths here. The walk isn't slippery but...
Geyre Mahallesi, 09385 Karacasu/Aydın, Turkey
I never get tired of ruins and in an ancient Greco-Roman City like Aphrodisias, it’s pretty hard not to get absorbed into the lost world that once worshipped the mythical Goddess of Love – Aphrodite. Located about 150 kilometres east (inland) of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States