Collected by Ashley
Calle Mañueta, 8, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
The churros here supposedly get their crispy exterior from being cooked over an ax-cut beech-wood fire. You can sample the results when the 140-year-old shop is open: only two Saturdays in June, every day during the San Fermín festival in July,...
Calle Benjamín de Tudela, 23-25, bajos, 31008 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Wine is an essential component of San Fermín. Instead of lugging around a glass bottle, choose from five different handcrafted botas (wine skins) that hold up to three liters of your favorite vino, or order a custom-made 20-liter classic. ...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village