Collected by Ashley
Calle Mañueta, 8, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
The churros here supposedly get their crispy exterior from being cooked over an ax-cut beech-wood fire. You can sample the results when the 140-year-old shop is open: only two Saturdays in June, every day during the San Fermín festival in July,...
Calle Benjamín de Tudela, 23-25, bajos, 31008 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Wine is an essential component of San Fermín. Instead of lugging around a glass bottle, choose from five different handcrafted botas (wine skins) that hold up to three liters of your favorite vino, or order a custom-made 20-liter classic. ...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign