Collected by Pamela Hunthausen
Pamela Hunthausen′s Wishlist
Località Sbarcatello, 58019 Porto Ercole GR, Italy
You don't hear a lot about Maremma, the western coast of Tuscany. But Il Pellicano has long been a famous retreat outside of the town of Porto Ercole, right by where the Costa Concordia tipped over. Awesome pool high about the calm ocean. 2 star...
Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentina
La Recoleta Cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in Latin America, mainly because Evita Peron is buried there, among other notable figures. The cemetery is built around a convent and a church, Our Lady of Pilar (Iglesia de Nuestra...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter