Collected by Paloma Medina
Paloma Medina′s Wishlist
Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague’s Grand Café Orient is the only cubist-designed space of its kind in the world. It occupies the first floor of the House of the Black Madonna, designed in 1911 by modernist architect Josef Gočár. Renovated in 2005, the...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
Slezská 62, 120 00 Praha 2, Czechia
Bearded men with tattoos running up their arms, women drinking beers, and children running around with pups were outside Moment Café on a warm spring evening. Moment, located in Prague’s residential Vinohrady neighborhood, offers a unique variety...
Hvězdova 1716/2b, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Dinner choices in Prague are varied but there are a lot of good quality places for the discerning foodie. Always on the lookout for something unusual and innovative, I tried Aureole Fusion Restaurant and Lounge which is on top of the City Tower in...
Na Florenci 1420/3, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia
I can say that EMA Espresso Bar was my favorite due to its design and coffee quality. It was located on such an unexpected spot that I couldn't be sure I was on the right track until I actually went in. The people inside were very colorful and it...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December