Palo Alto 5/2016
Collected by Liz Ishii
855 El Camino Real #50, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Satisfy a cupcake craving without going crazy. Kara’s is an unexpected place for guilt-free indulgence, but miniature versions of all their cupcakes let you indulge your sweet-tooth in just one bite. What's more, all ingredients are sourced...
855 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Mayfield Bakery and Café is more than just a little 'ma and pa' coffee shop as the name might suggest. Rather, it’s a full-service restaurant with great atmosphere and affordable prices. If you are looking to stop by and enjoy a café experience,...
261 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Don't think of ordering hummus as a side at Oren's. Here it is the main meal. Served with fresh, homemade pita bread and topped with your choice of ingredients—including mushrooms, slow-cooked fava beans, and Moroccan spiced ground beef—this...
1832, 429 California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
Arguably the best coffee in Palo Alto can be found in the most unusual of places, a running store. ZombieRunner set up shop inside the old Fine Arts Theater in 2008 and has fostered a community of trail and long-distance running enthusiasts. With...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico