Palma de Mallorca
Collected by Nick
Plaça de l'Olivar, s/n, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Mallorca’s major produce market is also one of Spain's best—which is saying something. The stunning fish section consists almost entirely of locally caught options. Also look for island-grown fruit and vegetables, and don't miss chic sushi and...
Carrer de Can Sanç, 10, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
This much-loved Palma establishment, hidden down an old-town backstreet, has been a mecca for sweet-toothed devotees of all ages for more than three centuries. Can Joan de S'aigo specializes in chocolate a la taza (thick drinking chocolate) and ...
Plaça de Santa Eulàlia, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Pop into the tiny storefront 'take-away restaurant' Sobrasada Ferrerico for a quick lunch while strolling the streets of Palma, Majorca. The tuna in phylo pastry is especially delicious, as is the traditional spreadable pork 'salame' made from the...
Carrer de la Unió, 15, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Mallorcan cuisine is much more than paella on the beach (though nothing wrong with that). Make sure to try an ensaïmada, a pastry that dates back for centuries and made its way from Mallorca to many of Spain's former colonies around the world. Its...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December