Collected by Dario Ristic
Carrer de Sant Jaume, 6, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
You would never know it’s there, but that’s half the point of this speakeasy where the stone ceilings are as high as the music is low and glam décor comes courtesy of Spanish design doyen Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Top-end tapas are perfect with a...
Carrer de Can Sales, 2, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Cristina Díaz and Maria Moreno have given the Palma bodega—traditionally a wine cellar with rib-sticking local food—a new dimension with their creative tapas like crunchy bull’s tail and a "Ferrero Rocher" of morcilla (blood sausage) and crushed...
Carrer de la Indústria, 10, 07013 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
A perfect spot for a break while strolling Valencia’s old city, Santa Catalina attracts an elegant afternoon clientele that nimbly dunks pastries into hot, thick chocolate. Ceramic wall tiles and marble tables add to the café’s appeal. In...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun