Collected by Dario Ristic
Carrer de Sant Jaume, 6, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
You would never know it’s there, but that’s half the point of this speakeasy where the stone ceilings are as high as the music is low and glam décor comes courtesy of Spanish design doyen Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Top-end tapas are perfect with a...
Carrer de Can Sales, 2, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Cristina Díaz and Maria Moreno have given the Palma bodega—traditionally a wine cellar with rib-sticking local food—a new dimension with their creative tapas like crunchy bull’s tail and a "Ferrero Rocher" of morcilla (blood sausage) and crushed...
Carrer de la Indústria, 10, 07013 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
A perfect spot for a break while strolling Valencia’s old city, Santa Catalina attracts an elegant afternoon clientele that nimbly dunks pastries into hot, thick chocolate. Ceramic wall tiles and marble tables add to the café’s appeal. In...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles