Palm Springs 9/27
Collected by Nina Cristobal
La Quinta, CA, USA
Centuries ago the Cahuilla Indians were the sole inhabitants in and around La Quinta. Descendants of the tribe would eventually transform the Coachella Valley into an entertainment mecca of myriad forms. The Agua Caliente Casino (founded by a band...
101 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Walking around downtown Palm Springs, we were stopped in our tracks by 26 feet and 17 tons of steel and aluminum: Forever Marilyn by artist Seward Johnson. Even if you haven't seen The Seven Year Itch, this cinematic moment has been an icon for...
611 S Palm Canyon Dr # 6, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Palm Greens Cafe is dedicated to organic cuisine and serves a menu of entrees for all dietary preferences including meat, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and raw. Their raw twist on lasagna consists of thinly sliced zucchini noodles stuffed with...
664 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs is a thrift and vintage hot spot with hand-me-downs from its heyday of the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s. Déjà Vu Vintage Finery is one of the best boutiques to find designer wears and accessories from casual to elegant without the...
891 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Spend your Saturday morning walking and shopping on Palm Canyon Drive, home to the largest, most condensed assortment of modern, mid-century and antique furniture and furnishing stores I've yet to encounter. Great taste prevails here;...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States