Collected by Aaron Carpenter
Tahquitz Falls, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Tahquitz Canyon loop is a short but spiritual two-mile loop along the peaceful Tahquitz River to the 60-foot Tahquitz Falls. Whether it’s rushing in spring or trickling in fall, the setting is stunning with sheer white cliffs contrasting with the...
101 N Museum Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
I got a preview of the new Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert, California. In addition to the influential collection of art, the garden around the museum is beautifully designed and showcases the frailty of the desert.
73-910 CA-111 F, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
When not tending her own farm, Lorraine is at the local Certified Famers’ Markets selecting the freshest fruits and vegetables to craft into delicious organic juices, smoothies, snacks, sandwiches, and desserts. All the dishes and drinks she...
45000 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA 92210, USA
Inside the beautiful Miramonte Resort & Spa is the farm-to-table fine dining experience of Chef Robert Nyerick’s Grove Artisan Kitchen. With its own herb and citrus garden on the grounds, flavors are fresh for the California cuisine. Seafood...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands