Collected by Aaron Carpenter
Tahquitz Falls, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Tahquitz Canyon loop is a short but spiritual two-mile loop along the peaceful Tahquitz River to the 60-foot Tahquitz Falls. Whether it’s rushing in spring or trickling in fall, the setting is stunning with sheer white cliffs contrasting with the...
101 N Museum Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
I got a preview of the new Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert, California. In addition to the influential collection of art, the garden around the museum is beautifully designed and showcases the frailty of the desert.
73-910 CA-111 F, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
When not tending her own farm, Lorraine is at the local Certified Famers’ Markets selecting the freshest fruits and vegetables to craft into delicious organic juices, smoothies, snacks, sandwiches, and desserts. All the dishes and drinks she...
45000 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA 92210, USA
Inside the beautiful Miramonte Resort & Spa is the farm-to-table fine dining experience of Chef Robert Nyerick’s Grove Artisan Kitchen. With its own herb and citrus garden on the grounds, flavors are fresh for the California cuisine. Seafood...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local