Collected by Elsa Castaneda
1701 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
If you like succulents you are going to want to pay Moorten's a visit. They have the largest variety I have ever seen. It's quick walk through the garden but you might want to go back and enjoy it again. It is a living museum.
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
With over 100 brands of tequila glowing behind the bar, the otherwise dimly lit El Jefe is the perfect location to start, spend, or end your night in Palm Springs. Cocktails with flavor-infused tequila, margaritas and micheladas are a tasty kick...
1350 Ladera Cir, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Mid-century modern or “desert modernism” architecture is a defining characteristic of the Palm Springs area. From celebrity commissioned vacation homes to civic buildings and resorts, a drive through Palm Springs is like a walk through a museum....
622 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Escape the hotels and resorts for city style dining at Cheeky’s in Palm Springs. Serving a fresh menu each week and breakfast all day, it’s the best spot around for quality, price and vibe. Only open Thursday through Monday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.,...
101 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Walking around downtown Palm Springs, we were stopped in our tracks by 26 feet and 17 tons of steel and aluminum: Forever Marilyn by artist Seward Johnson. Even if you haven't seen The Seven Year Itch, this cinematic moment has been an icon for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys