Collected by Wanda Potts
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Golf and sunshine are the main magnets that draw visitors to Palm Springs, but a 10-minute ride will take you up into a snowy evergreen forest. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway climbs up to a mountain wilderness at 8,500 feet (2,590 meters). The...
745 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
The first retail store dedicated to selling the works of Shag (artist Josh Agle). The quirky, kitschy works will draw you back to the day of Don Draper. Fun store, friendly staff. The Perfect Palm Springs Weekend: http://bit.ly/1eBYnRl
891 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Spend your Saturday morning walking and shopping on Palm Canyon Drive, home to the largest, most condensed assortment of modern, mid-century and antique furniture and furnishing stores I've yet to encounter. Great taste prevails here;...
Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Sydney’s 158-acre botanic garden, which hugs the harbor between Mrs Macquarie's Chair and the Sydney Opera House, is home to nearly 9,000 plant species. Depending on the season of your visit, you might seek out spring peaches and wisteria or...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now