Collected by Yue Weng Mak , AFAR Staff
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Golf and sunshine are the main magnets that draw visitors to Palm Springs, but a 10-minute ride will take you up into a snowy evergreen forest. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway climbs up to a mountain wilderness at 8,500 feet (2,590 meters). The...
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The Palm Springs Ace Hotel was once a Howard Johnson and the accompanying King's Highway Diner was once a Denny's. The Ace experience was everything we hoped for and more. Our room, complete with a private patio and fireplace, felt like a scene...
800 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs’ Uptown Design District has seen a burgeoning number of restaurants in recent years that caters to the classy and cool instead of the historically kitsch. Workshop Kitchen + Bar is the latest addition to the scene, whose seasonal menu...
1350 Ladera Cir, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Mid-century modern or “desert modernism” architecture is a defining characteristic of the Palm Springs area. From celebrity commissioned vacation homes to civic buildings and resorts, a drive through Palm Springs is like a walk through a museum....
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 3 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 4 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 5 Tips + News This Is When Caribbean Islands Are Reopening for Tourism