Collected by lauren dupont
Deepwell Estates, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
A scooter is not the most practical way to get around Palm Springs, but it is the best way. Briefly, the cons: senior citizens in boat-like cars & steep hills that defy kickstands. Now, the pros: there's nothing but palm trees between you & the...
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs is a converted Howard Johnson that still has a cool 70s vibe with a modern flare. When you stay, you'll be among young hipsters and cool couples waiting to waste the day away poolside. The property also has a yummy...
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Golf and sunshine are the main magnets that draw visitors to Palm Springs, but a 10-minute ride will take you up into a snowy evergreen forest. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway climbs up to a mountain wilderness at 8,500 feet (2,590 meters). The...
Giant Rock, California 92285, USA
Joshua Tree in the Mojave Desert is as weird as the shapes of the trees that make it up. While beautiful in its sparse vastness, it is no surprise that alien enthusiasts have taken to the area. For a taste of this, try a rejuvenating soundbath at...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now