Collected by Cristina McQuillen
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Golf and sunshine are the main magnets that draw visitors to Palm Springs, but a 10-minute ride will take you up into a snowy evergreen forest. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway climbs up to a mountain wilderness at 8,500 feet (2,590 meters). The...
622 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Escape the hotels and resorts for city style dining at Cheeky’s in Palm Springs. Serving a fresh menu each week and breakfast all day, it’s the best spot around for quality, price and vibe. Only open Thursday through Monday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.,...
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The trendy ACE hotel renovated a roadside Denny’s into a delicious farm-to-table diner with retro contemporary flair. Breakfast is served all day and no dish can go wrong with a side of parmesan hashbrowns, thick-cut pepper bacon, and French press...
611 S Palm Canyon Dr # 6, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Palm Greens Cafe is dedicated to organic cuisine and serves a menu of entrees for all dietary preferences including meat, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and raw. Their raw twist on lasagna consists of thinly sliced zucchini noodles stuffed with...
Palm Springs, CA, USA
Looking for a nice hike, maybe a waterfall, in Palm Springs? Check out the Tahquitz Canyon Trail! Although there is an admission fee, the trail is clean, well-maintained, and appropriate for most activity levels. The local legend, plants and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village