Collected by Cristina McQuillen
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
This is a must-do if you're in Palm Springs! The Aerial Tramway takes you to an elevation of 8500 feet with spectacular views of the Coachella Valley. Once you're at the top, hike through Mount San Jacinto State Park. It's gorgeous! Note: The...
622 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Escape the hotels and resorts for city style dining at Cheeky’s in Palm Springs. Serving a fresh menu each week and breakfast all day, it’s the best spot around for quality, price and vibe. Only open Thursday through Monday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.,...
611 S Palm Canyon Dr # 6, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Palm Greens Cafe is dedicated to organic cuisine and serves a menu of entrees for all dietary preferences including meat, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and raw. Their raw twist on lasagna consists of thinly sliced zucchini noodles stuffed with...
Palm Springs, CA, USA
Looking for a nice hike, maybe a waterfall, in Palm Springs? Check out the Tahquitz Canyon Trail! Although there is an admission fee, the trail is clean, well-maintained, and appropriate for most activity levels. The local legend, plants and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign