Collected by Suzanne Young
Tahquitz Falls, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Tahquitz Canyon loop is a short but spiritual two-mile loop along the peaceful Tahquitz River to the 60-foot Tahquitz Falls. Whether it’s rushing in spring or trickling in fall, the setting is stunning with sheer white cliffs contrasting with the...
622 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Escape the hotels and resorts for city style dining at Cheeky’s in Palm Springs. Serving a fresh menu each week and breakfast all day, it’s the best spot around for quality, price and vibe. Only open Thursday through Monday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.,...
664 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs is a thrift and vintage hot spot with hand-me-downs from its heyday of the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s. Déjà Vu Vintage Finery is one of the best boutiques to find designer wears and accessories from casual to elegant without the...
1077 E Granvia Valmonte, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs has a reputation for its quirky creativity and the colorful giant robots in Kenny Irwin Jr's father's front yard are the perfect example. Tours can be booked in advance to walk the grounds filled with over 200 installations. No...
240 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Come when you’re hungry: This spot serves large, hearty sandwiches and is known and loved for the Dutch Crunch bread and variety of sauces, one of which is called, ‘The Bomb.’ If you visit the restaurant’s website and study the sauces in advance,...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States