Collected by Joseph P. Russo
3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
just outside palm springs 45 mins is majestic Joshua tree.. I try get here at least once a year after a lot of traveling to recharge.. beautiful jumbo rocks and cacti with miles of pristine trails, where you can free camp where you wish, to feel...
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The Amigo Room is a hip bar at the even hipper Ace Hotel that serves patrons and the public craft beers and artisan cocktails poolside and inside. It’s always a party at the Ace and regular events like live music, DJs, comedy, bingo, crafts, and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign