Collected by June R
221 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach, FL 33480, USA
Located on Royal Poinciana, Testa's is an institution in Palm Beach. After 91 years of service, this local joint knows how to whip up an amazing brunch. On a hot Spring morning ask to sit outside, drink a refreshing iced tea and admire the sports...
55 SE 2nd Ave #302, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
"Craftily hidden in plain site" while nestled next to the Taru Garden, the Holistic Health Qtr of Delray Beach features an array of truly organic wellness services. A highlight being the garden ashiyu (onsen-style Japanese footspa) at the Balance...
2021 SW 29th St, Delray Beach, FL 33445, USA
To get all you can from this experience, a scamper often begins with an interesting micro-lecture on body mechanics and balance (provided in a handout) by resident Foot Whisperer, Randy Eady. You can meander under heavy shade through the two-mile...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December