Collected by Dianne Zotos
221 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach, FL 33480, USA
Located on Royal Poinciana, Testa's is an institution in Palm Beach. After 91 years of service, this local joint knows how to whip up an amazing brunch. On a hot Spring morning ask to sit outside, drink a refreshing iced tea and admire the sports...
500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469, USA
The lighthouse in Jupiter, Florida was built to mark the reef off the Jupiter Inlet. It would aide navigation in the area. This lighthouse was completed in 1860 and is the oldest structure in Palm Beach County. Visitors can climb the winding 105...
11435 Park Access Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33498, USA
Daggerwing Nature Center's elevated boardwalk takes you on a relaxing journey through a swamp. The boardwalk has two trails, bench-style seating, as well as an observation tower available for you to view the abundant plant and animal life...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico