Collected by victoria
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
There is no shortage of beaches in El Nido on the long island of Palawan, Philippines. While most are best accessed by boat or kayak, Las Cabanas Beach is reached on foot or tricycle (the Filipino motor-taxi or tuktuk). We had heard that the beach...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys