Collected by She_wolf
Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan
This mosque was built in 1600s by same Shahjehan who was responsible for Taj Mahal. The architecture is unique with its 100 domes which helped spread the call for prayer without speakers, and blue tiles. Love the play of light and shadow in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter