Collected by cindy carlsson
Lake Quinault, Washington, USA
Parts of the Olympic Peninsula, the northwesternmost point of the U.S., receive over twelve FEET of a rain a year; this is rain forest country: towering evergreens draped in moss on dark mountainsides... But by June, the grey skies begin to lift,...
34600 Gary St, Nehalem, OR 97131, USA
Nehalem Bay State Park boasts 5 undeveloped and uninterrupted miles of sandy beach. Even when the adjacent campgrounds are full, you may just have a stretch of personal space the size of a football field. Just book your stay well in advance--as...
2540 Willamette St, Eugene, OR 97405, USA
Off the Waffle is one of our favorite spots in Eugene for a great meal, and we certainly aren't alone. Starting as a food truck, these two brothers and their father created a wonderful community business serving Liege waffles topped with local...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked