Collected by Tully Wiedman
Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Crystal Cove Island Resort is a 15 to 20 minutes boat ride from White Beach of Boracay Island. One of the best island hopping delights in the area. A short trek to the top of the hill brings a 360 vista of the neigboring islands, exotic picnic...
White Beach Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
About 4 kilometers long, White Beach is the highlight of Boracay. Its immaculately white and soft sand strand is dotted with resorts, hotels, and lounge chairs where you could spend the happy hour sipping Piña Colada as the sun sets. That...
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Even during the low season White Beach on Boracay Island is full on. Dance music blares out of clubs and bars. Restaurant hawkers shout out their daily deals in front of massive seafood buffets. Korean tour groups block the beach path and touts...
The trees look as if they have plotted a slow attack to take over the road. Vines hang down trying to slyly block my way and hinder my vision. The road isn’t straight nor does it have any defined shoulders or boundaries. The asphalt is laid around...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter