Collected by Özlem Koçak
Özlem Koçak′s Wishlist
Tomtom Mahallesi, İstiklal Cd. No:8 D:163, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
This elite rooftop restaurants is a popular place for locals to celebrate birthdays, milestones, and romantic moments. Called 360 for its magnificent 360-degree view of Istanbul, it's a great place to celebrate just being in Istanbul! Relax with a...
Ortaköy Mh., Salhane Sok. No:5, 34347 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
Ortakoy is the premier entertainment precinct to head to if you’re looking for the uber chic that oozes from the well-stocked bars and pumping dance floors. Anjelique, right on the Bosporus by the first bridge, is one such swanky club that gets...
Is Arutas, 09072 Cabras OR, Italy
Sardinian beaches are a dream. They have very little tourism outside of vacationing Italians.(Porto Cervo not included) This was one of my favorites, ever, of anywhere I have been. The sand is literally like arborio risotto. Crazy comfortable. I...
3906 Saas Fee, Switzerland
From Saas-Fee’s Spielboden ski area, the world’s highest underground metro train barrels up to the Längfluh Glacier, where snowboarders and skiers carve with abandon. The less brave (or less crazy) come to the 11,482-foot-high station for the...
4312 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137, USA
A Turkish-Greek couple opened Mandolin Aegean Bistro near the Design District, bringing the colors and flavors of the Greek islands to Miami, from the blue-and-white decor to the grilled halloumi and manti dumplings. The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December