Collected by Anjali Virmani
Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Strolling through the charming streets of Oxford made me instantly feel smarter. Coined "The city of dreaming spires," the architecture lives up to its reputation—harmonious, interesting, and full of character. I could spend an entire day enjoying...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December