Collected by Violet
1, Radcliffe Square, University Church, Oxford OX1 4AH, UK
I just spent two weeks in Oxford. I absolutely love taking a break from working and sightseeing by having cream tea at The Vaults. The cafe is in an old church, and it has a gorgeous garden area where you can enjoy the sun. I just love the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys