Collected by AFAR Traveler
Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Strolling through the charming streets of Oxford made me instantly feel smarter. Coined "The city of dreaming spires," the architecture lives up to its reputation—harmonious, interesting, and full of character. I could spend an entire day enjoying...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun