Collected by Christopher Winters
Going-to-the-Sun Rd, Montana, USA
They don't call Glacier National Park the Switzerland of the U.S. for nothing. "Going to the sun" road, which goes through the park and reaches more than 9,000 ft at some point provides many vistas and some adrenaline for the driver.
Going-To-The-Sun Point, Montana 59417, USA
A view of St. Mary Lake from Sun Point at the beginning of the Going-to-the-Sun Road (which is closed if you go too early in the summer, we found out). My family stopped and ate lunch here while we watched the clouds make shadows in the unreal...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village