Our Favourite Places in Europe
Collected by Savi and Vid , AFAR Local Expert
Gems we've discovered on our travels around Europe
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Carretera de Yé S/N HARÍA, 35541 Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
Lanzarote – a Spanish delight, a volcanic wonderland, a hidden gem. The most easterly of the seven islands in the Spanish archipelago known as Canary Islands, is a relatively undiscovered island. Many who visit this beautiful place spend their...
25 Cours Masséna, 06600 Antibes, France
Antibes, in the south of France, is a bastion of luxury that is often associated with decadent villas, private yachts, and the gorgeous Musée Picasso overlooking the ocean. For us, however, the highlight was an evening spent at the Absinthe Bar...
5 Route de Pégomas, 06130 Grasse, France
Grasse is a picture-perfect village nestled in the French Alps. It has been the perfume capital of the world since the eighteenth century. We visited Grasse while driving along the French Riviera. The village is only 20 kms away from Cannes and 40...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 3 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine