Collected by Kalpana
380 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4, Canada
Moshe Safde's glass tower is covered up for the summer of 2013 by Inuk artist Silis Høegh's giant iceberg installation—part of Sakahan, the National Gallery of Canada's blockbuster summer exhibition. Arguably one of the biggest and best exhibits...
55 Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON K1N 9C3, Canada
ByWard Market is both a market, filling the block bounded by ByWard, William, York and George streets, and the name for the surrounding neighborhood. This is where Ottawa began, an area laid out by Lt. Col. John By who oversaw the construction of...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights