Collected by Kalpana
380 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4, Canada
Moshe Safde's glass tower is covered up for the summer of 2013 by Inuk artist Silis Høegh's giant iceberg installation—part of Sakahan, the National Gallery of Canada's blockbuster summer exhibition. Arguably one of the biggest and best exhibits...
55 Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON K1N 9C3, Canada
ByWard Market is both a market, filling the block bounded by ByWard, William, York and George streets, and the name for the surrounding neighborhood. This is where Ottawa began, an area laid out by Lt. Col. John By who oversaw the construction of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys