Collected by Cornelia Lischewski
55 Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON K1N 9C3, Canada
ByWard Market is both a market, filling the block bounded by ByWard, William, York and George streets, and the name for the surrounding neighborhood. This is where Ottawa began, an area laid out by Lt. Col. John By who oversaw the construction of...
110 Murray St, Ottawa, ON K1N 5M6, Canada
Murray Street has all the makings of a nice evening, with a healthy selection of Old & New World wines, outstanding charcuterie, and a constantly changing menu that's upscale without being pretentious. It's a nice place for a leisurely meal, not...
474 Gladstone Ave, Ottawa, ON K1R 5N8, Canada
One of the best ways to discover a city anytime of year is on foot, and your guides await at Ottawa Walking Tours. They have a number of different tours to choose from, but their most popular is a two-hour historical option—just be sure to bring...
250 City Centre Ave #112, Ottawa, ON K1R 1C7, Canada
Yes, Art Is In Bakery truly makes baking an art! Located inside a former industrial warehouse in Ottawa's west end, this edgy gastro-bakery blends the best elements of a Brooklyn eatery and a Parisian boulangerie. Even Ottawa Magazine cited it as...
Ottawa, ON, Canada
One of the great engineering feats of the 19th century, the Rideau Canal was constructed between 1826 to 1832 originally as a military and commercial waterway connecting the Canadian capital to Kingston, at the head of Lake Ontario. Today, it is...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall