Collected by Rhys Bevan
150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada
The Scone Witch is a great place for a quick bite, a casual lunch, or even just a cuppa in the morning (though it's nearly impossible to leave without one of this place's "spellbinding" baked goods). Grab a table early, or take something to go—...
195 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1W7, Canada
Bread & Sons is by far my favourite takeout breakfast spot in Ottawa. Goat's cheese and rosemary borekas with fair trade coffee, or croissant breakfast sandwiches with asiago cheese, sea salt, and a poached egg are my top picks.
93 Murray St, Ottawa, ON K1N 7B3, Canada
Rene Rodriguez's Navarra is a fusion tapas experience, with influences from all over Spain, as well as Latin America. The wine list is carefully curated, and there are a number of cocktails to get any evening started on the right foot, in a hip,...
5 Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON K1N 9B8, Canada
Big piping-hot schnitzel loaded with sauerkraut on a soft bun accompanied by hearty perogies with sour cream, you'll definitely be fuelled up for the rest of your day! A tasty, affordable lunch option in the heart of the market.
296 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1M3, Canada
As its slogan says, "Town loves you, and wants you to be happy." This little gem is big on character and atmosphere, and features a Mediterranean menu that's impressively extensive. It's also committed to locally sourced produce and meats, taking...
55 Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON K1N 9C3, Canada
If you're in Ottawa for a while and craving some fresh fruits and vegetables as an alternative to restaurant fare (or if you want a private couple's evening alone in your room), you can find your ingredients at the stalls in the ByWard Market....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico