Collected by Anya Kolty
385 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 1J9, Canada
One of the most striking architectural accomplishments in Ottawa is the beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica—the city's oldest and largest church, with its origins dating to 1839. Whether or not you're religious (or even a fan of neo-gothic...
474 Gladstone Ave, Ottawa, ON K1R 5N8, Canada
One of the best ways to discover a city anytime of year is on foot, and your guides await at Ottawa Walking Tours. They have a number of different tours to choose from, but their most popular is a two-hour historical option—just be sure to bring...
67 Nicholas St, Ottawa, ON K1N 7B9, Canada
A recent installation for the Creative Cities Summit. Galerie SAW Gallery is housed in a former courthouse next to the Ottawa Jail Hostel. The gallery programs high-quality contemporary Canadian and international group exhibitions, installations,...
380 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4, Canada
Featuring the works of Tom Thomson, Emily Carr, and the Group of Seven, the National Gallery of Canada is one of the country’s premiere destinations for paintings, sculptures, and contemporary art. The building also hosts the Canadian Museum of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign