Oslo Winter Weekend
Collected by Catherine Bryhn
Wergelandsveien 29, 0167 Oslo, Norway
For bookish types, Kafé Oslo is the place to go. This restaurant serves down-to-earth, fuss-free food – everything from appetizers to a full three-course meal. As a literary café, Kafé Oslo offers literary events where authors come to cook their...
Stortingsgata 28, 0161 Oslo, Norway
Norway Designs is a haven for all designer buffs. There are several floors which specialize in different concepts; paper goods, object d'art, women's wear and accessories, furniture, you name it, they've got it covered. The brands are mostly...
Slottsplassen 1, 0010 Oslo, Norway
His Majesty the King’s Guard have been in charge of the Royal Family’s safety since 1856. Since 1888, they’ve been on duty at all the King’s residences 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Some of the duties include ceremonial routines like the...
Universitetsgata 2, 0164 Oslo, Norway
Fuglen (The Bird) attracts both daytime and nighttime punters. It's a respectable coffee shop during the day, suave club by night. The original coffee shop, Kaffefuglen (established in 1963), has been expanded to include two further rooms of 60s...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna