Oslo To See
Collected by Angela Petersen
Kirkeveien, 0268 Oslo, Norway
When I visited Vigeland Park on a beautiful sunny day last August I simply couldn't believe my eyes. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. Absolutely breathtaking... I spent hours there wandering around the...
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
The Nobel Peace Center was opened in 2005 and is absolutely fascinating…and very humbling. It was established by Alfred Nobel (who was Swedish) in his will. He gave no reason for this but some feel it was to assuage his guilt over being the...
Grüners gate 1, 0552 Oslo, Norway
Tim Wendelboe is a micro roastery in a happenin' little neighborhood in Oslo called Grünerløkka. It's a cozy place with only a few chairs, but you can order and stand at the bar or take a cup to go as you stroll the streets. You won't find sugary...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos