Collected by Justine Savage
Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
The historic former train station, the Østbanehallen, now houses the Comfort Hotel Grand Central. Rooms feature bold graphics by Norwegian-American artist Ariel McMillion and views of the Oslo Fjord or the shopping street Karl Johans Gate. Book...
Grensen 8, 0159 Oslo, Norway
The secluded entrance from busy Grensen Street leads you into an almost Parisian courtyard where jazz cafe Bare Jazz is located. Friendly atmosphere that welcomes all kinds of people, with a record shop on the ground floor and a coffee shop on the...
Karl Johans gate 31, 0159 Oslo, Norway
130-year old Grand Hotel is perhaps Oslo's most well-known hotel. It is certainly one of the most luxurious and central, with a splendid location on Oslo's high street Karl Johan. Boasting an entire floor dedicated to Norwegian women, the hotel...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna