Collected by Roar
21 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Rising before one of the world’s most famous sailing sites—the host of the Louis Vuitton Regattas, the Volvo Round the World Race, and the Auckland International Boat Show—the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour blends French and...
9 Olympic Blvd, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
Sports fans, go west. The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park allows guests to sleep at the site of the epic Summer Olympic Games that Sydney hosted in 2000. But Olympic Park is not just for Olympics buffs; it’s also home to ANZ Stadium, the home...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys