Collected by Yuwen Peng
Japan, 〒556-0011 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Naniwa-ku, Nanbanaka, 2 Chome−10−７０ なんばパークス 6F
Namba Parks is a sprawling shopping mall and office complex designed by American Jon Jerde. It's a unique design that feels less claustrophobic and contained than most ordinary shopping malls. You can see the garden spaces that jut our of the...
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan
Dotonbori, considered by some to be the heart of Osaka’s gastronomic offerings and slapstick sense of humor, is located in the downtown area of the Namba district along the canal. This festive series of restaurants, bars, entertainment areas, and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign