Collected by Michael Law
Japan, 〒542-8510 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Nanba, 5 Chome−51−５ 高島屋大阪店 ２F
I made several meals of just wandering the aisles of the Takashimaya department store basement, grazing on a variety of bite-sized foods. The Japanese really know how to snack. See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015.
2 Chome-8-28 Higashishinsaibashi, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0083, Japan
All of the fried octopus delights you crave, including takoyaki. A fantastically friendly staff. Japanese businessmen drinking Zima. Classic rock soundtrack. What more could you ask for?
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December