Collected by Cece Liu
2 Chome-4-14 Yariyamachi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 540-0027, Japan
Fujiya1935 is the kind of spot that is often tragically overlooked by Western food tourists. It's not a high-end sushi restaurant or a specialty restaurant serving a uniquely Osakan food like okonomiyaki or kushikatsu. What it is, instead, is a...
1 Chome-9-３４ Katamachi, Miyakojima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 534-0025, Japan
Cliff Ramen is a special place. It's the definition of kodawari ramenya (こだわりらめんや, artisanal ramen restaurant). Every aspect of its incredibly flavorful, precisely calculated ramen and tsukemen is made in-house from scratch, including all noodles....
Japan, 〒542-0086 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Nishishinsaibashi, 2 Chome−9−５ 日宝三津寺ビル1F
There aren't enough unbelievable things I can say about Tres Bon. Taking its name from the French for "very good," it's also honest. Operated day-to-day by an 84 year old Japanese man named Jefe (Spanish for boss) who's always drinking and can...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019