Collected by Jim Hudson
Japan, 〒531-6023 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Kita, Oyodonaka, 1 Chome−1−８８ 梅田スカイビル
Umeda Sky Building, Floating Garden Observatory has a glass lift that takes you to the top of a twin tower but connects to the other tower via an escalator.
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan
Dotonbori, considered by some to be the heart of Osaka’s gastronomic offerings and slapstick sense of humor, is located in the downtown area of the Namba district along the canal. This festive series of restaurants, bars, entertainment areas, and...
Japan, 〒541-0048 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Kawaramachi, 2 Chome−4, 瓦町２丁目４−１２
Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) is one of my favorite Japanese foods-- any what's not to like? It's anything and everything you want, grilled in front of you in pancake form, then smothered in awesome sauce. Domus, in Osaka's famed Dotonburi area, is one of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter