Collected by Jim Hudson
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan
Dotonbori, considered by some to be the heart of Osaka’s gastronomic offerings and slapstick sense of humor, is located in the downtown area of the Namba district along the canal. This festive series of restaurants, bars, entertainment areas, and...
Japan, 〒541-0048 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Kawaramachi, 2 Chome−4, 瓦町２丁目４−１２
Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) is one of my favorite Japanese foods-- any what's not to like? It's anything and everything you want, grilled in front of you in pancake form, then smothered in awesome sauce. Domus, in Osaka's famed Dotonburi area, is one of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles