Collected by Latha Wierzba
1 Chome-22-18 Minamihorie, Nishi-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 550-0015, Japan
狸 (tanuki) is the taxonomic name for the Japanese Raccoon Dog, a mountain animal whose all-too-frequent appearance in Japanese folklore is almost as unexplainable as the fact that its depiction always includes a pair of comically enormous...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys