Collected by Kristina Rikantis
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan
Dotonbori, considered by some to be the heart of Osaka’s gastronomic offerings and slapstick sense of humor, is located in the downtown area of the Namba district along the canal. This festive series of restaurants, bars, entertainment areas, and...
Japan, 〒542-0071 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Dōtonbori, 1 Chome−4, 大阪市中央区道頓堀１丁目４−１５
Okonomiyaki is the epitome of Japanese soul food—a griddled pancake made of a mix of vegetables, egg, and meat or seafood, and topped with things like bonito flakes, Japanese mayo, nori, and ginger. The dish may have originated in Osaka, but it...
Japan, 〒534-0025 大阪府大阪市都島区Miyakojima-ku, Katamachi, 2 Chome−7, 片町２−７−５４
I stumbled into Don Quijote by accident. I had just gone for a long run in nearby Osaka Castle, then showered at a runner's facility, and as is typical for me during my year in Japan, was searching for a place at which to overeat. Located on the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019