Collected by Michael Morain
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
When I dream of travel destinations, amusement parks seldom make the wish list; however, there is magic to stumble upon. While visiting friends in the Orlando area, I found myself on an adventure between the parks. A wish to try the famous Dole...
Titusville, FL, USA
Just in case having a chance to watch a Space Shuttle launch wasn't enough to get the adrenaline pumping, a couple of days later we went kayaking through the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Surrounding the Kennedy Space Center, this...
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
“Family travel” is a term conjuring images of theme parks, lake houses, and ice cream parlors. As a helicopter parent, I’m all for that safe, reliable model. So I’m still trying to figure out what came over me last summer, when I brought my two...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico