Collected by Michael Morain
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
When I dream of travel destinations, amusement parks seldom make the wish list; however, there is magic to stumble upon. While visiting friends in the Orlando area, I found myself on an adventure between the parks. A wish to try the famous Dole...
Titusville, FL, USA
Just in case having a chance to watch a Space Shuttle launch wasn't enough to get the adrenaline pumping, a couple of days later we went kayaking through the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Surrounding the Kennedy Space Center, this...
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Florida used to be all about the gators. Feeding them, gawking at them, even wrestling them. Gatorland land has lots of alligators (over 3,000), but also crocodiles, for anyone like me who wants to see the difference. Birders will love how the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys