Orlando Bucket List
Collected by Angie Orth
Orlando, FL, USA
Orlando Balloon Rides lifts off every morning at sunrise to take you on a one-hour flight over the city for unobstructed views of Disney, Epcot, Universal Studios, and downtown. A champagne toast and a flight certificate are included. The company...
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
This old-school Florida attraction devoted to the state’s most notorious reptile tends to get lost in the shadow of Orlando’s big-name theme parks. But if you’re looking to see alligators, this is the spot. The self-dubbed...
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Universal Studios is celebrating its 100th year this year so its a good time to go visit the studios in Orlando. Well, any time is a good time to visit, really. After a long day of walking around and hitting the rides and seeing everything else,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights