Collected by Nayomi Lozano
8625 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
With its tapas-based menu, Café Tu Tu Tango is a popular spot for groups of friends ordering selections of plates to share—empanadas, Cuban sliders, and more. Weekday "Tu Tu Hours" offer drink specials, and Sunday brunch's bottomless Bloody Mary...
Thornton Park, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
A stroll through this pedestrian-friendly neighborhood near Lake Eola in downtown Orlando yields plenty to see and do. Design a T-shirt on the spot at Mother Falcon’s pop-up factory, see what’s happening at the creative collaborative...
1500 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Fork & Screen takes movies to the next level, with plush seating, service, food, and drinks. Combining dinner and a movie is entertainment multi-tasking at its best. Get the evening started here, then hit Downtown Disney for nightlife.
1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884, USA
Opened in 2011 in Winter Haven, Legoland Florida has more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, making it the second-largest location of its kind in the world (only the U.K.’s Legoland Windsor is bigger). You’ll even find a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum