Collected by Taylor Crisman Bentley
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
There are ice cream sundaes galore at this classic soda shop in Disney’s Beach Club Resort. While the menu is also chock-full of burgers and chili and house-made chicken noodle soup, we prefer the thirst-quenchers like old-fashioned floats and...
8625 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
On the masterpiece drink menu at the art-filled Café Tu Tu Tango, the Screaming Jalapeño Margarita is made with fresh mint, lime, and jalapeno. Check out the funky local art while there. Live art happenings, tarot card readings, and henna art are...
Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
At Downtown Disney, this shop celebrates everything chocolate--from sundaes toppling with whipped cream, to gourmet hot chocolate, to old-fashioned fountain shakes. Free samples keep chocoholic cravings under control while you wait.
8496 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
In the Lake Buena Vista area, try this spot near the theme parks for craft, microbrews from Maine and kids drinks too. Order the sampler with raw oysters or fresh potato chips for a delicious snack. Outside the restaurant, adults and kids can play...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun