Collected by Taylor Crisman Bentley
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
There are ice cream sundaes galore at this classic soda shop in Disney’s Beach Club Resort. While the menu is also chock-full of burgers and chili and house-made chicken noodle soup, we prefer the thirst-quenchers like old-fashioned floats and...
8625 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
On the masterpiece drink menu at the art-filled Café Tu Tu Tango, the Screaming Jalapeño Margarita is made with fresh mint, lime, and jalapeno. Check out the funky local art while there. Live art happenings, tarot card readings, and henna art are...
Disney Springs, Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
At Downtown Disney, this shop celebrates everything chocolate--from sundaes toppling with whipped cream, to gourmet hot chocolate, to old-fashioned fountain shakes. Free samples keep chocoholic cravings under control while you wait.
8496 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
In the Lake Buena Vista area, try this spot near the theme parks for craft, microbrews from Maine and kids drinks too. Order the sampler with raw oysters or fresh potato chips for a delicious snack. Outside the restaurant, adults and kids can play...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map