Collected by Jenny Cartagena
2101 North Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
It's free, it's more intimate—and manageable—than Downtown Disney, and it's a stunning re-creation of of 1930s Atlantic seashore boardwalk. Rent a two- or four-person bike to make quick work of the quarter-mile stretch, while street entertainers...
565 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
It’s no surprise that the opening of this beloved gastropub back in 2007 coincided with Orlando’s rise as a culinary hot spot. While its owners James and Julie Petrakis have not stopped opening other ventures around the city (including...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter