Collected by Gerardo Garcia
1600 Seven Seas Drive, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Fans claims that this iconic Disney treat—banana-stuffed French toast coated with cinnamon and sugar—only tastes as it should when procured and enjoyed in the magic kingdom. Find out for yourself at the Kona Cafe and Capt. Cook's in the Polynesian...
5472 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Amid souvenir shops at International Drive near Municipal Boulevard, there's a Brazilian center with a supermarket, the YesBrazil store, and the Pao Gostoso Bakery. At Pao Gostoso Bakery, you'll find cakes, flan, and pastries as well as snacks...
Pointe Orlando, 9101 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Following a Cuban meal—such as malango fritters and churrasco a la Cubano—and a few glasses of the house specialty—flavored mojitos—things heat up and Latin rhythms take hold as couples step onto the dance floor. As inviting for couples out on a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States