Collected by Gerardo Garcia
1600 Seven Seas Drive, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Fans claims that this iconic Disney treat—banana-stuffed French toast coated with cinnamon and sugar—only tastes as it should when procured and enjoyed in the magic kingdom. Find out for yourself at the Kona Cafe and Capt. Cook's in the Polynesian...
5472 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Amid souvenir shops at International Drive near Municipal Boulevard, there's a Brazilian center with a supermarket, the YesBrazil store, and the Pao Gostoso Bakery. At Pao Gostoso Bakery, you'll find cakes, flan, and pastries as well as snacks...
Pointe Orlando, 9101 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Following a Cuban meal—such as malango fritters and churrasco a la Cubano—and a few glasses of the house specialty—flavored mojitos—things heat up and Latin rhythms take hold as couples step onto the dance floor. As inviting for couples out on a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands