Collected by Dayu Ouyang
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
CityWalk is 30 acres of bars, restaurants, and dance clubs that includes Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, and Pat O’Brien's—famous for its 'hurricanes.' We prefer to step it up a notch with a nod of classic Vegas style, if Las Vegas had been in...
60 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
The potted palms could make a person think they were in Miami, but the rooftop view keeps Orlando firmly in sight. Mojitos still seem in order, especially on warmer nights when the active dance floor makes us thirsty. Know that if you want to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna